Dara Srikandi is a title for our festive collection - Kebarung Labuh. "Srikandi" refers to a female hero or brave warrior, reflecting grace and strength in every woman.
- top: v-neck, wrapped button with elastic button hole, flared long sleeve, front/back darts and two side pockets
- skirt: "lipat batik design" with zip, drawstring and full elastic waist
- loose fit without shoulder seam line (dropped shoulder) with extra long top length
- comes with a detached belt for versatile styling
- made from cooling and breathable vintage hemp cotton with wrinkled texture - can be considered ironless
- Darasara custom prints
- comes in two ranged size: XS-M and L-XXL
- maternity (baby bump & breastfeeding) friendly
- mother daughter matchy2 available
- front/back darts for top may be opened to enlarge measurement of bust and waist up to 2 more inches
- due to the nature of the white colour. We recommend pairing them with an inner for an extra layer of confidence.
- treat your garments as delicate items
- hand wash only: soak in cool water with mild detergent
- handle with softness: avoid harsh chemicals
- air dry naturally: lay flat to dry, avoiding direct sunlight
- avoid wringging or twisting: preserve delicate fibers by handling with care
MODEL SIZE REFERENCE:
- Model in Rougue Maroon: 46kg 156cm wearing XS-M
- Model in Black: 52kg 160cm wearing XS-M
- Model in Off white: 50kg 169cm wearing XS-M
Note: Colors of our products as seen online may vary slightly from the actual item due to screen settings and photography lighting.